Search Our Blog Below

Please I need your advice


I am in the best relationship that every woman can wish for.. My partner is super caring almost to a fault, our love is magical, and almost incredible.. He pampers me like an egg, loves me way too much and I feel the same way towards him... In fact, our relationship is the best I can ever be in, and he has asked me to marry him.. And I really want to,

The only threat to this which is the reason I'm contacting you is that he is 23 years older than me, he's in his mid 40s (never been married), I am in my early 20s.. I am afraid to tell my parents about him knowing they'd disapprove of the union because of the age difference... They'd never hear of it! It's really a challenge for me, and I don't know how to convince them.. My man wishes to come meet my parents this Easter, but I fear they won't accept him. 

I want your opinions on this please, is age really a decisive factor in martial happiness? If it comes to choosing between my man and family.. What do I do?
We are both from the south east.
Looking forward to reading from you all.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive