Search Our Blog Below

Nigerian journalist renunites with his younger sister on her wedding day after 25 years of separation.

Nigerian journalist, Mustapha Abu-bilal Abdulrahman, couldn’t contain his excitement after he reunited with his younger sister that he got separated from 25 years ago!

He recounted how he reunited with his sister after being separated since childhood.He shared a photo of himself with his sister on her wedding day and wrote:

So, after 25 years of separation, I got to meet my younger sister (on her wedding day). We were separated as kids due certain circumstances, and we reunite as adults. I feel so happy and I have a feeling of having back a missing part of my body. #alhamdulillah #reunited #blood

Thank God they are back together.

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive