Search Our Blog Below

Speeddarlington rages at Bobrisky, shares video of his game plan for Princess Vitarah

When a beef that was meant to happen between two people gets a random joiner!

Imo state born American based rapper, Speeddarlington has finally reacted to the blast he got from Bobrisky, and according to him, he’s got something cooking!

READ ALSO:- “I Make $288k (N90m) Annually From Selling Bleaching Cream” — Bobrisky Boasts

Recall, few days ago, Bobrisky shared screenshots of the DM he got from Speeddarlington who asked for a dubious beef, to punish him for sharing Princess Vitarah DM to Speed with similar Intent.

READ ALSO :- Bobrisky Claims He Is Spending N15m For His Birthday Party

Reacting to Bobrisky surprised blast, Speeddarlington shared a video showing how he wanted to ‘Come through like bangdangdang’ if Vitarah accepted his condition, and he wrote;

This was my game plan for @princessvitarah butt. Smash it up like my song #BangDadaDang👣🔥then wipe her blood off my dick before I put my cloths back on. @bobrisky222 I’m working on something for you. Will post later this week. You fucked with the wrong one….

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive