Search Our Blog Below

“Shoutout to my late Mumsy” – Paul Okoye says as he shares adorable photo with his twin babies

“Shoutout to my late Mumsy” – Paul Okoye says as he shares adorable photo with his twin babiesPaul Okoye, one of the identical twins and R&B Nigerian singers, P-square shared this adorable photo carrying his twins, Nathan and Nadia on his chest while he slept.

According to his post on Instagram, he wrote;

Mehhnnn…..shoutout to my late Mumsy 😇…is not easy 😅 these 2 just gave me a new job called “sleeping”😴lol and they are watching over me 😆…#sleepingonduty #bodynobiwood #doubledouble #doubleblessing

“Shoutout to my late Mumsy” – Paul Okoye says as he shares adorable photo with his twin babies

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive