Search Our Blog Below

Err, Jaden Smith, Is There Something You Aren't Telling Us?



The 17 year old son of Hollywood heavyweights, Will and Jada Smith has been hired as the Face Of Louis Vuitton Womenswear.

He’s been hired by the French fashion house to model for the spring/summer 2016 womens wear campaign, but what alarmed and freaked me out were the preview shots from the campaign which Nicholas Ghesquiere, creative director for Louis Vuitton’s women’s collections, shared.

This is a full blooded young man strutting around in female clothes.



We have our own Denrele, so i guess by now this things shouldn't shock me, but unfortunately they still do. Isn't it odd that a young boy has been chosen to model and be the face of female clothes?

Western media even applaud his choices as 'bold',

According to media, some of his 'bold' fashion choices have included wearing a skirt to his high school ball and wearing an outrageous white Batman suit to Kim and Kanye West’s wedding.

Jaden, left, in touch with his feminine side

In an interview with GQ, Smith said:

    I’m just expressing how I feel inside, which is really no particular way because everyday it changes how I feel about the world and myself. I like wearing super drapey things so I can feel as though I’m a superhero, but don’t have to necessarily wear superhero costumes everyday.


Very odd...

We are living in a world where role reversals are becoming acceptable. The men are becoming women, and women, men.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive