Search Our Blog Below

Newly Wed Blog Reader is in a Very Sad Situation With His Wife: Pls Read

Hello Lailans, My marriage is pretty young, Just a few months actually. I love my wife but I know deep down that she dosnt love me and its driving me nuts. It was just a marriage of convenience. Few months into our marriage, she even encouraged me to go offshore and start working. i still cannot understand why a newly wed woman wants her husband out of the way so soon. Ever since I met her, I have always been the one lounging all over her and initiating sex. although to her credit, she has never denied me when ever I want to. The only time she actually got wet was the first day I took her home, Since then, Its always been Sahara desert down there and its giving me nightmares. She complained when I confronted her that my manhood is small and she dosnt feel anything and i have tried to improve. I even suggested we incorporate sex toys since she told me that her ex boyfriends have big dicks but she refused claiming that her vagina will close up and come to shape with time.
The fact is that she is the first woman to ever make me feel like my dick was small but I know My dick is not small at 6inches length and 4.5 inches girth. I cried my heart out the day she told me she dosnt feel anything but i decided that there was nothing I could do about her past so I decided to focus on the future instead but the future too is nothing to write home about. I think I made a mistake marrying this woman. Even the orgasms she claims to have are often fake. I am a sex person who like having fun but i don't know how I ended up with a woman who claims she dosnt like sex yet she came into my life with a very wide vagina in fact the widest I ever saw.

Honestly, I force myself to enjoy sex with her because I want my marriage to work but her coldness is seriously hurting me and I have begin to fantasize and think more of my Ex's who gave me better sex. I have called her and sat her down to discuss the way I feel but nothing seems to be working. She simply told me that I was being insecure. I don't intend to start cheating this early in my marriage (barely a year) but as it stands now, I am quickly running out of options.

Please what do I do?
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive