Search Our Blog Below

Before & after: CoolFM OAP Destiny Amaka Shares Her Weight loss Journey

Before & after: CoolFM OAP Destiny Amaka Shares Her Weight loss JourneyIn recent times, loosing weight is a very big deal with an emerging profitable market for the weight loss teas, coffees and maybe equipment.

Cool FM’s OAP Destiny Amaka took her IG page to share a story of how she lost 21kg within two months.

The formerly curvy radio presenter stated that she weighed 89kg before a massive reduction to 68kg.

In her words, ‘For all the thousands of DM’s asking how I did it, I cant reply all so here’s a snippet on how I started my weightless journey. Link for the full video is in my bioπŸ‘†….YouTube channel is “Destiny de Souza” No quick solution just baby steps and lil adjustments, I’m still learning new things about my body but being formally 89kg with 33% body fat & borderline diabetes was not doing my health any good. I’m healthier happier, still learning and now im even fligable πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜²πŸ˜·πŸ”žπŸ™ˆ

Before & after: CoolFM OAP Destiny Amaka Shares Her Weight loss JourneyShe shared a throwback photo of her curving body in two piece bikini with the caption, ‘#tbt when even ur new self still has to give a standing ovation for your old self😲 #curvesfordays welldonma! #kai #onceuponatime #whydontigoback #cusivehadatasteofboth #andlifeiseaserlikethis πŸ™ˆ.’

 

360gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive