Search Our Blog Below

I Love Se.x a Lot, I Need a Man That Has Swagger- Olympic Gold Medalist Lauritta Onye

Olympic gold medalist, Lauritta Onye who competed in the shot put category at the Brazil Olympic last year talked about her love life in an interview with Sun.

On her first love, she said, “When I came to Lagos, I decided to have one boyfriend. Fortunately or unfortunately, he broke my heart by looking for another girl. He did it twice.

He is a normal person. He should be over five feet. He was the person who deflowered me.”

On if she enjoys sex, she said “yes”.

On the kind of man she wants, “I want a God-fearing man, a man that cares, a man that looks cute, a man that dresses well and has swagger. .
.
I don’t like men that wear earrings or funny hairstyles. I need a man that is dark in complexion. I like tall men, men over five feet. My father was a tall man; I want a man like him. The man should be faithful. My kind of man should be romantic.” she added.

360gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive