Search Our Blog Below

Makeup artist Dave Sucre Apologises to Bride Who Was Left Stranded on Her Wedding day

Makeup artist Dave Sucre Apologises to Bride Who Was Left Stranded on Her Wedding dayA bride took to Instagram to tell a story of how Dave Sucre left her on her wedding day to do the makeup of Gov. Ajimobi’s daughter at an inaugural ball (Incase you missed it, read full story here.

Dave took to his IG page to offer an apology to the bride while stating that he has since made a refund of an undisclosed amount.

He wrote,’ Dear @olaide_ola, I apologize for disappointing you on your wedding day.. I am sorry you were not entirely satisfied with your makeup for your traditional wedding,every bride deserves to feel perfect. Sending a refund like I did does not makeup for my absence. @bisola_ola, I apologize to you too, I know how upset you must be having your sister distorted on her big day. I sincerely apologize,I did not mean to offend anyone. Thank you. XxxDavesucre.’

360gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive