Search Our Blog Below

PLEASE ADVICE ME

I have asked some of my friends for solutions but all they advised was to find a way to start loving him back, but am trying but it is not working out for me at all.

My husband has been away for five whole years, 3 years in the prison and two years after he came out. Which woman will stay 5 years without seeing her husband and still remain faithful. Am not trying to gain favor by saying I cant remain faithful, but my flesh failed me honestly. He was involved in drugs and even during our friendship I warned him about this drug stuff, but he told me he will stop it, see where it landed him, coupled with some insurance cases he had.

Please am a grown woman and where I have spent five years without him, am fine with myself. He is a good person and my mother love him a lot, his people are good to me too, very very good, but the chemistry isn't there anymore.

Him saying I taught the children about ex convict, is he not one. We are adults so let us stop covering the truth, there is no need of telling me, I know my husband is trailing me. Yes I am dating an older man and a young man, I don’t need to hide words here because my heart is no more with him. Even I have called my mother to tell her because I don’t think I can continue. Whatever his people will say is none of my business because they gave me material things but never healed my emotional wounds . wasn’t easy for me.

We have children and i know they will understand as time goes on. This one you are telling me my marriage can be redeemed, let me ask you. Have you ever felt the pain of trying to love a man who your heart doesn’t speak of anymore?


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive