Search Our Blog Below

You’re the Best Gift Twitter Gave me _ Man Praises Wife Whom He Met on Twitter

You're the Best Gift Twitter Gave me _ Man Praises Wife Whom He Met on TwitterA lady got one of the most fabulous, romantic praises i have ever seen from her husband whom she met on popular social media site Twitter.

A man simply identified by his username Lord Stark to his twitter page to show his love to his wife whom her claimed is his real MPV.

Stark went down the memory lane as he stated how she cautioned his spending on their second date when he had little, how she spent valentine’s day with him in candle light because he could not afford a generator.

He talked about how she didn’t mind take selfies with him while trekking or in tricycles popularly known as Keke.

In short, he described her as a woman beyond his dreams who is always told she got a lucky man.

You’re the best gift twitter gave me, Stark concluded his lengthy romantic post with several pictures of the couple and their baby.

Awwwn! So romantic!

See screenshots below:

You're the Best Gift Twitter Gave me _ Man Praises Wife Whom He Met on TwitterYou're the Best Gift Twitter Gave me _ Man Praises Wife Whom He Met on TwitterYou're the Best Gift Twitter Gave me _ Man Praises Wife Whom He Met on TwitterYou're the Best Gift Twitter Gave me _ Man Praises Wife Whom He Met on TwitterYou're the Best Gift Twitter Gave me _ Man Praises Wife Whom He Met on TwitterYou're the Best Gift Twitter Gave me _ Man Praises Wife Whom He Met on Twitter

360gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive