Search Our Blog Below

I’m Sorry I Lied about Being in a Comfortable Marriage _ Tonto Dikeh

I'm Sorry I Lied about Being in a Comfortable Marriage _ Tonto Dikeh

Tonto Dikeh offers an apology to one of her fans about lying on the true status of her marriage.

After posting an image talking about physcopaths, one of her fans wrote to her,

“The fact that u lied to ur fans and followers about being in a comfortable relationship and using ur media power to hype the so call *psychopaths* its an abuse on everybody, yeah it feels so good when u started dating him but am sure u can tell at sm point that it doesnt feel right bt u choose to push on with it..madam move on with ur life shit happens.”

The actress duly replied with an apology.

She wrote, ‘@gbolly_12 THAT AM really sorry I did.. I didn’t do it to fool no one I wanted this man to grow and it worked,people don’t associate with Losers or not relevant people..I have no excuse for my behavior but my intentions here was solely to help a man grow!!!

See screenshots below:

 

I'm Sorry I Lied about Being in a Comfortable Marriage _ Tonto DikehA Childless woman commits suicide in Anambra Mrs Lovina Odo, a 38-year-old petty trader has committed suicide by hanging herself with rope

A Childless woman commits suicide in Anambra Mrs Lovina Odo, a 38-year-old petty trader has committed suicide by hanging herself with rope

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive