Search Our Blog Below

None of My Friends Knew I Was Dating or Getting Hitched _ Says Laura Ikeji as She Shares Wedding Photos

None of My Friends Knew I Was Dating or Getting Hitched _ Says Laura Ikeji as She Shares Wedding Photos

Linda Ikeji’s younger sister, Laura Ikeji, who revealed her baby bump a while ago, stated that none of her friends knew she was dating or getting married.

The fashion entrepreneur more photos from her wedding which took place two months ago.

Laura wrote that she was eager to get the whole marriage thing over with and have a quiet time with her man.

None of My Friends Knew I Was Dating or Getting Hitched _ Says Laura Ikeji as She Shares Wedding PhotosShe wrote, “I couldn’t wait to get everything over with. Just wanted a quiet time with my man.

None of my friends knew I was dating let alone ready to get hitched! Lol. I didn’t think I was ready myself, lol. But look at me now. I’m having fun

With me???? Nothing has changed. Same friends, same hangout spots, same clothes but a lil bigger, lol, same team, same hustle. That’s basically what you get when you marry your nicca lol. Nothing changes. The devil you know 😂😂😂😂

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive