Search Our Blog Below

Actress Lola Alao says “Every single mother made a wrong choice”.

The single mother made this assertion in a recent interview with Vanguardngr.

When asked why there are many single mothers in the Yoruba sector of the industry, she said:

“I think it has to do with making the wrong choices. I will say they haven’t gotten to their final destination that is why they are single mothers. I think every single mother you see made a wrong choice.”.

Speaking further, she had this to say on her relationship with the father of her child?

I will keep saying that the father of my daughter is the best. He is kindhearted and he is a very good person. Forget whatever he might have said about me out of annoyance, we have a very good relationship.

When probed further on her plans of going back to him, she said;

“If God says so, why not! Is there any man in the picture right now? No, there is none.”

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive