Search Our Blog Below

Mide Martins Says Her Hubby Did Not Use Juju To Marry Her

Nollywood actress, Mide Martins who is also the daughter of the late Funmi Martins, in an interview, said her husband did not use blackmagic(juju) to marry her.

She added that she and her movie director husband, Afeez Owo. are living fine that they don’t have any problems with each other.

This is what she said ” I wonder what people stand to gain by carrying vicious rumours about my marriage. I have tried my best to keep my marital affairs out of the glare of the public, but some people wouldn’t just let me be. My husband and I are very fine and we don’t have any issues whatsoever. Just like in every marriage, there are challenges but ours is nothing serious. I have said so much about this already and I don’t like as it is always made an issue”

it had been reported about a year ago that the duo had some marital issues but the couple have been waxing strong all through.

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive