Search Our Blog Below

Big Brother Nigeria Contestant Bally Setup A Foundation To Help The Less Privilege

Big Brother Nigeria Contestant Bally Setup A Foundation To Help The Less PrivilegeBig Brother Nigeria 2017 Contestant Bally, set up a foundation called #BallyRallyOutreach to support the less privileged.

He took to his Instagram and shared the amazing peace of words below in his wall.

If there’s one thing I learnt from my father growing up it’s that benevolence is not a choice but an obligation we all must practice as human beings and as much as I tried my best to be as generous as possible I never truly understood the full implication of this ideology neither did I see a need to uphold it until after he passed away a few years ago. I began to meet an overwhelming amount of people who seemed to remember him more for the smaller acts of help he rendered to them and their families rather than the enormous changes he brought about to the society as a whole. I began to understand that true change comes from providing HOPE to those left hopeless by giving the little we have no matter how small to as many as possible. This is the foundation on which the BALLY RALLY OUTREACH stands on and to be a part of this new dawn of hope please send an email to [email protected] God bless you all and remember “We can’t help everyone but everyone can help someone” let’s start helping today. #Bally #BallyRallyOutreach #HOPE

Big Brother Nigeria Contestant Bally Setup A Foundation To Help The Less Privilege

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive