Search Our Blog Below

Multi- Colored Eyed Girl, Peace Omana, Looks Lovely in New Photos

Multi- Colored Eyed Girl, Peace Omana, Looks Lovely in New PhotosThe Multi-colored eyed girl Peace Omana, appears to have become quite the celebrity after she broke the internet some weeks ago.

In a recent chat with Abimbola Balogun of Revealia Photography, Peace Omana revealed what she will do with all the money she is set to make when she starts getting endorsements.

She said;

‘I don’t like my sisters school. That’s the first thing I would do if I have money. I will also get my mum a shop’.

There are still comments about Peace’ eyes, some still insist she needs to visit an optician even though she said she has several aunties with such eyes from her maternal and paternal relations. Her family also revealed that she is fine and needs no medical attention.

Peace is from Eket in Akwa Ibom.

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive