Search Our Blog Below

Pastor Denies Dropping Comment That he Would Love to Eat Nicki Minaj’s Ass

Pastor Denies Dropping Comment That he Would Love to Eat Nicki Minaj’s AssElder William Henry Dewberry, a pastor in Memphis, Tennessee, has denied claims that he left a comment on Nicki Minaj’s sexy photo which went viral a couple of days ago.

The man of God while denying that he made the comments claimed that the account in which the comment was made belongs to an impersonator.

He appealed to friends on Facebook for help in reporting the account.

Saints, I need your help, ‘Somebody created a fake Instagram page under my name. I don’t know who did this. But, this needs to come down ASAP! May somebody report this IMMEDIATELY! I did not create this. I already have an Instagram page, and this one ain’t me!!!!’

One user replied saying, ‘How is this fake? You’ve used this page.’

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive