Search Our Blog Below

Father Of Isa Dare, Half Nigerian Child Soldier Made Daring Rescue AttemptTo Try And Save His Son From Syria'



The dad of the half Nigerian child soldier, Isa Dare, is said to have staged a daring attempt to try and get his son away from the clutches of ISIS, who made him film a sickening propaganda video .

Deniz Yocaci, 26, flew out to Cyprus in 2015 but before he could cross into Turkey to try and make his way into Syria his family begged him to stop.

A relative of Mr Yocaci told The Sun: "He is absolutely beside himself about what has happened to Isa.

"Only a few months after he and Grace split she took off with Isa without telling him."

Mr Yocaci, who is a waiter, married Grace, now known as Khadijah, in 2010 but by 2011 they were getting divorced and she fled with their son to Syria to join the death cult.

Their little boy Isa begged his grandad “please save me” as he chatted with him on the phone from the war zone just days before he was filmed in an IS stunt.





Sunday Dare said he wept as he saw the boy paraded in the sick video.

He said: “They are pure evil for doing this to that little child - pure evil. I burst into tears when I saw it was him.

“He doesn’t like it over there. I spoke to him on the phone and he just said ‘Grandad, come and get me’.

“I am devastated they have used my grandson like that - they are using him as a pawn.”

Sunday, 59, said he used to see Isa every day after his birth in King’s College Hospital, London in 2011.

He said he even took him to watch Arsenal play at the Emirates and the boy enjoyed a normal western upbringing in the first months of his life.

Sunday said: “He would put his head on my chest as I hugged him. That has been stolen from me these last four years.”

Sunday also begged daughter Grace, who changed her name to Khadijah after converting to Islam and fleeing to Syria in 2012, to bring the youngster home from the war-torn country.

Sunday said: “It’s ­propaganda. They are just using a small boy. He doesn’t know anything, he’s a small boy. They are just using him as a shield.

“It’s my grandson. I can’t disown him. I know him very well.”

Speaking about 24-year-old Khadijah, who left home in Deptford, South East London with Isa and married a Swedish IS fighter, Sunday said he has spoken to his daughter recently.

But he added: “I keep on ignoring her calls because she has brought shame on to our family and to herself.

"My grandson doesn’t like it over there. I don’t trust her.

“I don’t want to be beheaded if I visit her over there.”
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive