Search Our Blog Below

I have a girlfriend whom I am planning to tie the knot with but I get worried over the smell of her pu.ssy.

 Admin please I want to ask you about something, I have a girlfriend whom I am planning to tie the knot with but I get worried over the smell of her pu.ssy.

Her pu.ssy smells more like all these collagen cream. It barely turns me on. I can remember my ex Ibadan girlfriend, the way her pu.ssy smells like expired onions, once I wake early in the month, its the aura of her pu.ssy that will turn me on and gives me the urge to enjoy her to the fullest, but this my Lagos girl friend, her vagina Smell don't get me any where at all. Admin, is her va.gina odorless or she has bleached it too because she is fair and rubs cream a lot?

Honestly I want to settle down,but I love sex a lot, but she rarely turns me on. What can you advice I do? I am 34 years and she is 32 years.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive