Search Our Blog Below

We live like roommate's, please advice me

 
I am married to a man 20years older than me. Six years of misery and pain. We don't plan together, no romance , no communications between us. We live like roommate's.

I don't know anything about my husband's business, his assets or even his plans. I just stay at home, make sure his food, clothes and house is in order. I don't have any savings because I practically take care of myself and my son from house feeding money which is 6000 every week.

I don't have friends because he said they will lead astray. I don't suggest anything because I am not experienced than him. I can't work because I need to finish giving birth and my certificate is rubbish.

He always disharm me with piercing words that lives me broken. I need advice on how to live with this because I know I am not a failure. We don't make love like a couple should.

We barely kiss I don't know how to entice him. I am neat & I brush almost 3times a day just to get his attention but all to no avail. I don't want to cheat on him, please I need help.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive