Search Our Blog Below

Moyo Lawal Fears She Might End Up In A Bad Marriage, Says She Won’t Stay

Moyo Lawal Fears She Might End Up In A Bad Marriage, Says She Won't StayMoyo Lawal took to Instagram to share her concerns about ending up in a bad marriage.

The Nollywood actress said that she has cried in all movies in which she acted this year and she was coincidentally married in all the movies.

She expressed hope that it is not a bad omen as she promises to pack her bags if she ends up in a bad relationship.

She shared the picture above with the caption,

“OK. …so,.I have been crying my guts out in all the movies …I have done this year …and I have been married in all …. 😨😨😨…. this had better not be a sign ….because lord knows….. I have no interest in packaging bad things to look good ….I do not want a suffering and smiling marriage biko!!!”

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive