Search Our Blog Below

Tonto Dikeh: 6 incidents that allegedly crashed actress’ marriage

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike’s marriage to Dr. Churchill Olakunle Oladunni came to a sudden end last month.

Since then, the actress has been lamenting, sharing photos and videos of abuses she allegedly suffered in the hands of her estranged husband.

She has also made several allegations which portrayed her husband as a ”woman beater, a liar and fraud.”

As Nigerians keep sympathizing with the controversial actress, here are six things gathered from her revelations as the real causes of the crash of her 17-month-old marriage.

1. Churchill allegedly abandoned Tonto and her son because of Rosaline.

Tonto said, “I am aware of her. I am aware that she is sleeping with my husband. I am aware that my husband is taking care of her. I am also aware that she is the reason that my husband abandoned his son and me for close to two months just before the Big Foundation thing we did in December” disclosed Tonto Dikeh in the interview.

“I am aware that’s the reason he abandoned his family because he took her on a trip. No she is not my husband’s sister. My husband is not her brother. She does not know me. Like I said I have not seen her before. I have never even spoken to my husband about her before but I do know their story. And I do know that they are in love.”

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive