Search Our Blog Below

(Video) Stephanie Otobo’s Mother kneels for Apostle Suleman

 Stephanie Otobo's Mother kneels for Apostle Suleman

The mother of the alleged lover of Apostle Johnson Suleman, General Overseer of the Omega Fire Ministries has pleaded with the pastor to forgive her daughter.

Mrs Otobo who attended the church’s service on Sunday March 26 was seen in a video shared on Sunday by the Ministry’s Youtube page, Celebration TV, kneeling before the pastor as she begged him to forgive her.

Apostle Suleman while speaking on the issue said, “When I first heard about it, what I told myself is how can somebody allow herself enter into a fight she does not know about. ”

“I was told the lady did several videos, as I speak to you, I have not watched one, because I don’t need it, I have not read one because I don’t need it. Be careful in life not to allow people use you to achieve their aim, and the truth is when the use you, the will destroy you.

While addressing his alleged lover’s mother, he said he had never met her before, but heard that the claimed to have come to his office for introduction.

Pleading with the pastor, Stephanie’s mother who was accompanied by one of her daughter’s said, “Sir, I came just for you to forgive my daughter I came to apologise because of my daughter, so that you can forgive her.”

Watch video below:

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive