Search Our Blog Below

Asthmatic patient raises alarm after some policemen in search of members of the dreaded Badoo cult group, rounded him up in Ikorodu, Lagos

A Nigerian who was rounded up by the Nigerian police is crying for help. He’s asthmatic and he’s crying for help as he feels he’s dying.

Read what he wrote below;

Hello all, I’m calling on all Lagosian and Nigerian as whole. please kindly #safe me from this unlawful arrest by the member of Nigerian police, accorded by the Dss, fed sars the onyabo and others. They came into the premises I work and carry out a massive arrest all in the name of operative raiding from ikeja command and they all claim they’re in search of the dreaded BAADO gang in Ikorodu. The so-called baado is somewhere there and this people go about aprehending Innocent citizen. My people I have to hide my phone to do this, they’ve collected all phones so we wont our people. As I speak no one knows where they are taking us to, im in tears and my breathe get shorter by minutes in the van cos there’s no ventilation. please spread this news till it gets to the right channel. #stop unlawful arrest of citizens #Lagos commissioner of police #IGpolice
save a life

He continued below…

Please guys can any well meaning Nigerian help reach any of the media house? channels tv, cool Fm etc this is totally unlawful, my breathe gtes shorter by minutes.

Please Nigerians safe my life, I’m feet getting chocked In this van.

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive