Search Our Blog Below

Beverly Oh, ex-fiancee of Flavour, shares their relationship experience

”Baby Na Yoka” crooner, Flavour, who is a musician loved by many, is reported to been once engaged to one Beverly Oh a Nigerian singer who lived most of her life in the USA.

In a recent chat, Beverly Oh disclosed why their relationship failed, how she met Flavour and more.

Speaking on how she met Flavour, she said:

“My relationship with Flavour was a bittersweet one. I met him in 2012 when he performed at a show in Houston, Texas where I am from. 3 weeks after we met, he flew me to Nigeria, Enugu to be precise.

“I met his parents and he proposed to me. I didn’t know why he was taking me to his parents so quickly at that time. My mum and aunts kept telling me to cover up and make sure I say yes ma, no ma and all that stuff. He proposed and I said yes.”

On why their relationship failed, she said:

“Our relationship did not work because of lies and deceit. I felt like we both made mistakes so I’m not going to put it all on him. Also when he started getting all the women pregnant, I couldn’t deal. I was like ‘hell no’”

On why Flavour wanted her to quit music, she said:

“He said that I should quit my career because our relationship wouldn’t work if they were two stars in the relationship”

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive