Search Our Blog Below

A Perfectly Crafted Body Will Certainly Get My Attention, But I’ll Get Bored With It- Ebonyi Lawmaker

A Perfectly Crafted Body Will Certainly Get My Attention, But I’ll Get Bored With It- Ebonyi LawmakerControversial Ebonyi state Lawmaker, Maria Ude Nwachi has said that a sex appealing body will certainly get her attention but over time,she will get bored with it.

Maria Ude Nwachi stated this on her Facebook page, she added that she needs someone who is more intelligent than her, someone she can learn from.

She wrote;

I AM ATTRACTED TO INTELLIGENCE: Don’t get me wrong, a perfectly crafted body will certainly get my attention, but i will get bored with it..I will always do, I need you to outsmart me, make me feel i could learn from you, grow with you. Do that and you can have me forever.

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive