Search Our Blog Below

Nigerian Man writes a suicidal Post on Facebook

Nigerian Man writes a suicidal Post on FacebookA Nigerian man identified as Adukwu Micah took to his social media page to declare that he is ready to leave this world, and disappear forever.

The young man has been making some suicidal posts on Facebook.

Here’s what he wrote on Facebook;

“Finally death is knocking at the door of a young negro. I’m not sure if I’m gonna live to see tomorrow. In case I disappear from this world, just know I love y’all. I’ve been away for some time now, but I think I’m gonna be gone forever. Don’t ever feel bad if you learn that I’m no more. I’m shedding hot tears right now.

Bye friends! Bye to those who care about me!!! #Jaysleek help me tell mom I’m gone if you don’t hear from me tomorrow.”

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive