Search Our Blog Below

Former BBN 2017 Contestant Cocoice is a Year Older Today

Former BBN 2017 Contestant Cocoice is a Year Older TodayFormer big brother Naija 2017  contestant Cocoice just shared some lovely pictures to celebrate her birthday today.

The rapper who is a year older today had during her time in the big brother house expose her boobs and she later talked about it in an interview with pulse.

She said;

“It was just a game,” CocoIce said to Pulse Nigeria. “That was basically… You know when I say ‘it’s your girl  CocoIce (raps in indigenous language).

 “The bad girl Coco, the naughty girl Coco came out during the truth or dare, and it wasn’t more than that. Because, even the next day when I woke up, I didn’t think anything of it.”

“I don’t have regrets doing it, but I didn’t think anything of it. I just thought  ‘yes, it was for fun,’  and that was it.”

More photos below;

Happy Birthday to Her.

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive