Search Our Blog Below

Actress Seyi Edun Wishes Her ‘Colleague’Niyi Johnson Happy Birthday And The Comments Are Lit.

Despite Denying several times that they are just friends,actress Seyi Edun keeps confusing people as to her role in the love life of her Colleague Adeniyi Johnson the ex man of Toyin Abraham (Toyin Aimakhu).

”Aremu mi (My Aremu. Aremu is his pedigree)
Ade mi (My Crown). Only married or engaged women use this as a form of endearment.
Ejika mi (My shoulder Or My Support) Without the shoulders, clothes would not fit.
Aduragbemi Temi Nikan (My one and only Aduragbemi)
Those are the key words there. The rest are prayers”.

The coments from followers also suggested same. Maybe they are in a closed Relationship.

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive