Search Our Blog Below

Wife Calls Out Lady On Instagram For Sending Nudes To Her Husband (PHOTOs)

Waawu… A lady got more than she intended after she sent adult photos to a woman’s husband.

The woman took to Instagram to bothe call her out and also share her photos that she allegedly sent to her husband.

In her words,

I am a very kind person so anytime anyone choose to inbox her broom breast, ugly face N manhole pussy to my hubby i will post it on my page to get u more customers, to those of you calling me names to him let me kindly remind your stupid self that i was labelled all the unprintable names before he paid my bride price, bought me a diamond ring, and a house… And anyone that dm me last night to preach about forgiveness to me… May God punish you.
Am done warning all the social media prostitutes!!!!

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive