Search Our Blog Below

95 year old Grandpa Who Has Been Married for 67 years Comes Out as Gay

95 year old Grandpa Who Has Been Married for 67 years Comes Out as GayA  95 year old grandfather, reveals that he is gay and has known this fact since he was 5 years old.

Roman, who has been married to a woman for 67 years and fathered two children, five grandchildren and one great-grandchild, made this revelation in an interview with YouTube vlogger Davey Wavey.

The grandpa, who lives in Los Angeles, said that he has lived with this huge secret for nine decades.

During that time he was married and had a family, always knowing that he wasn’t being true to himself till he revealed his secrets to his family.

He said, “I just told them plain that I was born and I was all my life gay. “I told them the whole tragedy of my life and then they understood what happened to me.Can you imagine 90 years to be in the closet?”

95 year old Grandpa Who Has Been Married for 67 years Comes Out as GayDavey asked Roman if, now that he’s out of the closet, he wants to have a boyfriend or companion, and he quickly replied ‘yes’.

On which type of partner, Well, no. “I don’t care!” he admits. “I don’t look at the face, I look at the heart. Somebody to lean against. Somebody who feels the heart ticking – and nobody can do that unless you let them.”

However, Roman doesn’t feel as though he will be able to find a partner at his age.He said “I’ll be very honest about it,” he said, “I really don’t need any either physical or mental connections, I don’t need [them]. “But I want to – I want to go to sleep and have somebody close to me, not for any other reason but to be sure that someone cares, you know? That’s all.” “For you it’s easy to find. For me, I’m too old already. Who needs an old junk?”

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive