Search Our Blog Below

Maje Ayida’s First Babymama Crystal Insinuates She’s a Single Parent

Maje Ayida's First Babymama Crystal Insinuates She's a Single ParentMaje Ayida’s first babymama Crystal Cunningham celebrated her son as he turns a year older.

The model/on air personality shared an Instagram post insinuating she provides for her son alone.

Toke Makinwa’s estranged husband, Maje and Crystal’s son Ajani turned 6 years old and the proud mum celebrated him with the photo above.

Crystal wrote in the caption, ‘

“Happy Birthday Ajani!!!! 🎉🎊🎈🎂 As you celebrate another year of #life, I give God thanks for I am the lucky one 🙏 there is no greater love, no greater blessing than to open my eyes every day to your heart-warming #smile and to close my eyes with your sweet embrace every night 💕 single parenting is by no means an easy feat but the good Lord up above continues to smile on us every single day, blessing me with so many great opportunities year after year so that I can continue to provide for you by myself and grant you with all your heart’s desires on your special day. So #HappyBirthday to you my one true love 😘🎉🎊🎈🎂.”

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive