Search Our Blog Below

Uriel Gets her Wish after Crying for a Home Coming Party to Imo State Governor (Photos)

Uriel Gets her Wish after Crying for a Home Coming Party to Imo State Governor

Barely a week after Uriel Ngozi Oputa took to her IG page to plead for a heroic homecoming like was given to other former BBN housemates, the reality TV star is set to get her wish.

She wrote Pls ooo I’m a princess too my Grandfather Vitus GoGo Okwuosa was a king … I want home coming..looool I’m baking my make up …. This is my Campaign to explore the East and I’m sticking to it lol

Imo State government, through the office of the special adviser on entertainment and public affairs, is set to host the ‘Diary Sessions’ star on the 29th and 30th of April, 2017.

Uriel Gets her Wish after Crying for a Home Coming Party to Imo State GovernorUriel, who is an indigene of Imo state, stated that her accents should be disregarded as she is a proud Igbo girl.

Also, featuring in Uriel’s homecoming are Kemen, Thin Tall Tony, Gifty and Coco Ice.

DATE: Sat. 29th April
TIME: 3pm (airport pickup/convoy)

DATE: Sun. 30th April
TIME: 4pm (Cook out with Uriel @Spicesy Suya)

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive