Search Our Blog Below

“He Gave Me My First Rolex, But I Did Not Sign Any Deal With Him”- DMW Boss Davido

"He Gave Me My First Rolex, But I Did Not Sign Any Deal With Him"- DMW Boss Davido The internet was abuzz yesterday when D’banj revealed in an interview that he signed DMW boss Davido in 2014 with just a Rolex watch.

Several debates arouse form this statement both online and offline, with many waiting for Davido to either deny or confirm.

Davido eventually reacted to the claims, slamming it.

Replying a fan who asked him if the statement from D’banj is true, Davido slammed the claims. He confirmed D’banj indeed gave him a Rolex watch but he never signed unto his label.

"He Gave Me My First Rolex, But I Did Not Sign Any Deal With Him"- DMW Boss Davido

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive