Search Our Blog Below

Must Read: Midnight Saga… Part 2

Ibro came to where I was, I moved to where he was, I couldn’t fvck her on the same Wet Couch, so I dragged her to the Bathroom, My Erect D!ck Pointing the way like a Navigator. I sat on the Closed Water Closet.
She Sat on My D!ck (I had Rolled another C.ondom)
I like this Position cause I get to do two things at a Time, Suck her hard N.ipples while She moves Up and Down on my C.ock
This One’s p.u$$y was more Loose than the other one I had, or na Ibro Ruin am?
Who cares, P.u$$y is meant for F.ucking.


She was Riding my C.ock, slowly, so I could get to suck her N!pples with ease.
I Could tell she was Enjoying every bit of it.
raised her Head to the Ceiling with eyes Closed.
I wasn’t enjoying it that Much, coz I was Carrying her Weight.
after about 5 minutes.
I stood up, made her Bend with her hands on the Closed, Closet.
Penetrated her P.u$$y, I later Changed My mind, P.u$$y wey no Grip your D.ick no dey Sweet.
I Aimed for her A.$$hole.
Slowly and Steadily tried to slid my dick to her A.$$hole.
The Fact that it Entered without much Stress indicated that I wasn’t the Pioneer afterall.
I loved the Grip I got. e wan Break my D!ck sef.
I was thrusting slowly, and later Increased my Pace.
this Girl was a Screamer, I bent Forward and Massaged her C!its, this Act drove her Crazy. a Passerby would think she was being R.aped.
they’re just Uncontrollable Sounds of Pleasure
the music Blacked out the M.oans, to an Extent.
Stood her up, Pushed her to the wall, Raised one of her Legs up,Slid my c.ock into the p.u$$y this Time around, Pounding her A.$$ against the Wall.
I was Also Staring deep into her Eyes While at it.
her Eyes got Bigger, She was Staring at me, like pleading for Mercy and at the same time saying, Please don’t Stop.
And the funny thing is I was Far from C.umming sef.
I kept Pounding her A$$, Like this for like 7 Minutes,
In a Swift Move, I lifted her Up, Her legs Round my W.aist, My d.ick Deep into her P.u$$y, and was Banging her Upwardly.
did that for About 2 minutes
*The babe heavy*
I still didn’t C.um.
We were both Tired sef.
I just took out the C.ondom and Let her Give me a b!owjob.
when I felt like Approaching, I retracted my Di.ck and Spilled the C.um on her bosoms
In a Couple of minutes, Ibro was through too, he paid the Girls off, the Girl I had $ex with, insisted on having my Number, I refused, but she Persisted, in the end I just gave it to her .
Ibro and I went out to Catch some Drinks, we came back, I read a few things and Slept off, it was Friday by the way, so I had the whole of Saturday to flex.
I was about sleeping by 12:53A.M when I saw a text msg.
from Sandra, I was very Excited.
the content of the message was just
“Yes”
I Called her, I was very Happy.
She picked at the other end of the call,
“Hey Miss World, thanks for Accepting to go out with me I said”
She Giggled.
I did most of the talking and in the end we fixed a date on that Same Saturday, 7p.m . she gave me her Address.
Through out the ‘Day’ part of Saturday, I was very Excited.
Ibro Knocked on my door, and came in, I told him about the Date, he didn’t seem Moved.
Guy, why you no dey date? I asked
“Mehn, Dating is the most foolish invention of Westernisation.
The “Date Anxiety”, the Fake Impressions, the Money wastage, the
time wastage, in the end the goal is still the p.u$$y. How many People end up marrying the Ladies they date in the University? 12% maybe, he said
I was Listening with Keen Interest, the guy is a dramatic guy, making Demonstrations with his Hand,
And by the Way, Love makes you Vulnerable and Weak, he added.
From the Way he Spoke, one could tell he was Speaking from Experience and he’s been hurt before.
Na true you talk sha, I didn’t wanna take the Conversation further. it might end in a Hot argument.
by the Way, he paid for the Pu$$ies I Fvcked. lol
2pm to 7p.m was the longest time of my Life.
I watched some movies to distract me, it worked. it was 6:30pm when I left for Sandra’s Hostel.
Following her Description I knocked on her door, Hoping I wasn’t at someone else’s Door.
she came out with this Very Awesome dress, that Left a Portion of her ¢.leavage out. Damn! the view was Pleasurable.
It was like She had been Waiting Eagerly.
We Strolled to “Always and Forever Restaurant
To Be Continued…
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive