Search Our Blog Below

Must Read: Midnight Saga… Part 5


What? I asked with a Smile.
Youre suppose to be Mourning she Said with a Grin.
She was Right, My Friend was In the opposite room Groveling in Pain, here I was Striving to get Laid.
But who cares, Like the Bible said
“Let the Dead, Bury their Dead”
Don’t blame me I said, I find you Irresistible. Really? she said
yeah, Ave been Thinking about you since we met, and I blamed myself for not collecting your Number.
She smiled, pulled my shirt, And Gave me a Hot ki$$. Emotionally Hot, not Temperature wise. Lol
*I realised something, sometimes a Girl may be more than ready to be on your Bed, But she still wants to see how much you want her, how much she means to you*
Pushed her gently to the bed, our lips still locked in the ki$$, I withdrew my Lips and said, you smell Good.
her face brightened like nothing ave seen before.

we continued the Ki$$. I massaged her Huge bosoms, through her Top.
*Am very Lucky, most of the ladies am having $ex with are very Bursty*
She used her tongue to search for mine, As we ki$$ed.
I paused and took off my Shirt, Took off hers too, leaving her with just b.ra and her Mini Skirt.
We Continued ki$$ing, in one swift move i Professionally Unhooked her B.ra,
Damn.
They were so damn Big. with very dark N!pples.
it was almost like the bosoms were talking to me,
“So na you be Jeff, Na you dey Press me Since, I be your Mate?”
I Sucked on one of the bosoms, and pressed the other,
Uhmmmm, she was making Sounds of pleasure.
I made a Round of “O” around her Tips.
they became so hard, She Caressed my Hair. After about 2 minutes, she was Passing the other b.oob to me, to be Serviced too.
Sucked both bosoms, later got tired of the bosoms, Reached for her Skirt,She pulled it off with her P@nts at the Same time.
She was already Wet. Lol
Very Nice looking C.unt.
I positioned myself in between her legs,planted a Ki$$ on her kitten and Withdrew my mouth immediately.
She Giggled when I did that, F!ngered her With my Middle Finger, then I later used two fingers.
she was Going Wild, I increased the pace,
She was Going Insane, after 5 minutes, she ¢limaxed.
I placed my Tongue in her kitten, and Was Tongue-Fvcking her.
She Squeezed my Head with her Legs, in Pleasure.
*this Babe wan Strangle me?
if Person die, How dem go talk say he die?. *
“The death has been Announced of a Certain Mr Jeff. who died tragically of suffocation with his Face, Buried deep in a kitten,” Lol, Mbanu.
I had already hidden ©ondoms close to my Bed, Grabbed one, Rolled it Nicely on my d!ck.
Slowly and Steadily I Penetrated her kitten, She gave out that Familiar Sound. “Arrrrrrrrrrgh”
I always start with Missionary, I don’t know its Like a Custom.
I Was moving Back and Forth, 10 Strokes fast, and 15 Strokes Slowly
She was m.oaning, Damn!
I figured the environment was kinda dull.
This Thing is Sweet I said.
When she heard that, its like it drove her wild, coz her M.oans Increased.
Turned her For D.oggy,
she was on all Fours, Gave it to her from Behind.
“I have to Accept her Condolence na”
“See how am turning Someone’s Death into my Favour.lol”
The Sound the collision of my D!ck and Balls against her A$$ Produced was Priceless.
I could also hear the sound her bosoms produced as they Moved back and Forth. We were on d.oggy for like 10 minutes and I felt like C.umming so I stopped and Decided to Switch Positions.
I Laid Flat, She Climbed on top, and Guided my ¢ock into her ¢unt,
She was Pounding Hard in resonance with the Music in Background.
this Girl was bad.
I just Laid there like a Patient as she Diagnosed me.
The Sweetness was Building in my Balls
I swiftly turned her over, Back to Missionary.
I was Moving at Usain Bolt’s Speed.
In a Flash, I emptied all my ¢um Into the ¢ondom.
we ki$$ed for about 3 minutes.
i disposed the Condom. that was one Good Bleep Bro Jeff, she said,teasingly we both laughed.
She later said, she will be Leaving.
I Strolled her down the Street,
I finally asked the Big Question.
are you dating?
No, I have a Boyfriend she Said
You have a Boyfriend? I asked with Relief
Yes she said, And you’re Fvcking me, you must be a Bad Girl gan
She laughed, that’s not True she Said, I just Like You, from the very first day we met, Ave also been thinking about you ever since.
And by the way, My boyfriend really Sucks on Bed, He doesn’t give it to me as much as I want it, and I don’t want to devalue myself by always asking for $ex.
I listened with Keen Interest, So that Means, we’re Friends with Benefits ? I asked.
Yeah she said, Something Like That.
Deal? I asked
Deal she Said.
Are you Sure you won’t feel bad when you see me hanging out with my Girlfriend? i asked Teasingly, She Giggled, and Paused for a Second.
I hope Not! she managed to say.
I Accompanied her home, we ki$$ed for another 2 minutes. when I came back, it was about 12:30A.M
I just Fell on the Bed and Slept off.
I woke up to find out Ibro had Travelled already.
I Took my bath, Dressed up and Left for Class, Class that Day was Surprisingly Fun.
Probably because of the date I’ll be having later in the evening With Sandra. I sent her a Msg that Reads
“The first time I saw you, you warmed my heart, the Second time, you made little Flames and now, and Now you make my Heart Burn like hell,I may mean Nothing to you, but you’ll Always be Special to me”
Sent it and Saw delivered, I was really Missing her, and its not been Up to 2 weeks since we met.
I later saw a message, from her telling me to Meet her at the “Love Garden”
I went there but saw nobody that looked like her, her complexion is supposed to make her stand out, I was standing in front of a certain statue, I felt a tap on my shoulder.
I was about turning to see who it was, she just planted a deep Ki$$ on my lips,
No girl has ever ki$$ed me like this with passion.
She paused after a minute, She looked me in the eye staring deeply and said.
Jeff, do you mean every word you Said, or you’re just playing with me?
I was Puzzled actually, but I had to answer her.
I ki$$ed her one more time and said.
“I mean every Single word, I am Incomplete without you, don’t ever leave me”
she hugged me tight her face on my chest, she was shedding tears.
As a man, No way am Gonna Cry along with her, the emotions were also coming up on me, I was trying to think of an Incident that’ll piss me off enough to carry away my mind off this Present emotions, but None was coming.
We later left, Not more than 2 minutes after I had parted with Sandra, She sent me a Text message, Saying
“I Love you Jeff
To Be Continued…
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive