Search Our Blog Below

Must Read: Midnight Saga… Part 4


Fast forward to Wednesday.
Sandra and I were Keeping it cool.
we were both in class,
I was sitting about 3 rows behind her,
I used my Phone to send her a Message.
“You look so Gorgeous, that Dress Does Reveals your Beautiful h!ps”
2 minutes later. I got a msg.

it was Sandra , she sent a Message saying.
“Thanks, # Naughty boy. Lol”
We met later in the day, she said she had a Challenge in a Specific Course and would be Needing my help, I obliged to help.
So we found a Sit at a Corner, I did my best to teach her. Even Budha Knows she wasn’t Concentrating.
she was busy looking at my lips as I Explained some things to her.
You wanna ki$$ me? I asked
What? she said, and Chuckled!
Oh Sandra, You’ve not been really Concentrating. she Apologised,
how about that Date we talked about? I asked
That’ll be tomorrow, she said
we talked for some time and Left Separately.
I still hadn’t gotten a Call from Amarachi.
She wasn’t really into me I thought.
Ibro and I Walked home, He was Speaking on the Phone with someone, Mixing English and Hausa Language.
He slowed down, and Screamed, What!!!
he later broke into Tears with the Phone still Attached to his ear.
Something bad must have happened.
I approached him, he was still in tears,
Dad, why, why. how could you leave us?
he managed to say.
that’s when I understood his dad had past away,
Personally I never really got along well with my dad, but I know what it means to lose Someone you love.
I did my best to console him, throughout the whole day, I even cooked for him, told him some words of Encouragement.
he said he would be travelling, the following day .
I left his room at about, 10pm laid on the bed and was Reminiscing about a lot on past happenings.
thats when my Phone Rang. It was Amarachi.
I picked up the Call without really Knowing who it was,
Hello!
Hello Jeff , I heard a Female Voice
Amarachi right?
Yes, I thought by now you wouldn’t recognise me. She Said.
Ah, No, how can I Forget you!
why did it take you so long to Call? I asked.
Sorry, I have been Working on an Assignment for the past 3 days.
Okay, I said, Your Voice is a Relief from the bad day I had.
What made your Day bad, she asked with a Voice that Indicated, she thought It wasnt something Serious.
My best Friend’s Dad, passed away.
Jesus! she Exclaimed
Am so sorry, how is he now?
he’s fine, I just left his room now, Can i come over she asked?.
my eyes that were dizzy suddenly Grew Bulgy.
I was filled with Excitement.
Yes, Sure, If that’s Okay with you. *I stammered a little cause it came as a Surprise*
But it’s late, hope that won’t Stress you.
Not a Problem, she replied.
Gave her my Address, her House was Just less than 200metres from my House Anyway.
I Jumped off the bed. Dressed the room, the bed.
Connected my phone to the Speakers,
In Seconds, the room was a Sight to behold, personally its been a While I had that Room looking that way.
I selected a song by Bryan Adams “Everything I do” Perfect song for the Perfect Moment, i Left it on ‘Repeat’.
A few minutes later, I heard a Knock on my door.
Opened and saw her, I wonder why Girls usually look better the Second time you meet them.
The Dressing she Wore, isnt a Dressing you wear when you’re Going to offer Condolence, Except of course, you’ll get the Ultimate Consolation, the P.u$$y
She was so Damn $exy, I gave her a Tight hug.
she came in with her eyes Glaring all over the room. nice place she said Eventually.
theres no Chair or Cushion in my Room,
*A trick I Devised to get Visiting girls to sit on the bed*
she sat on the bed, what may I offer you I asked?
Nothing she said, really I asked, yeah she said.
okay.
Am very Sorry about your friend she said.
Even a blind man knows she was trying to kill two Birds with One Stone, As she was Underdressed for the Occasion. lol
I sat close to her on the bed, You know, I said, Nothing Good lasts, even Good People, the Wicked are Allowed to blossom, but the few Good men we have are Swallowed by Man’s inevitable Fate, death.
My head was down while I was talking, she was Staring at me, I could see her from the Corner of my eye.
I raised my head and looked at her, she was almost in tears. I grabbed her, hugged her.
Placed a Ki$$ on her Neck, She jerked.
I withdrew from the Hug but my hands were on her Shoulder, I ki$$ed her On the Fore head.
The song did 80% of the job in putting her in the mood. Her face gave me a Look, like Saying” Is that where You ki$$, you Clown?”
I made a move for her lips, but I intentionally didn’t reach her lips, I stopped half way with my eyes Closed.
She Smiled and pushed my face backward with her hands. You’re a bad boy she said
To Be Continued…
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive