Search Our Blog Below

Must Read: Midnight Saga… Part 9

She went on like that, I was dying, Literally.
Its like when your Ear itches, And you’re Forced not to Scratch it, Terrible.
She finally stopped, Climbed onto me like she was Gonna Ride my D!ck, Little did I know, it was the Phase of another torment.
She Only inserted the tip of my d!ck into her kitten.
I wanted her to take it all in, but she didn’t, She only inserted the Tip of my Dick.
She began, Moving up and Down, not on the full length of the D!ck,just the tip. This was Horrible
Then came my salvation, She went down on the Whole d!ck, It was a Huge Relief.
Like being offered A Glass of Soft Drink after Crossing a Desert.

She started pounding me, up and Down.She was enjoying every second,her eyes were Closed.
Her bosoms were Moving up and down, Succulent bosoms,
I wanted to Grab Them, and Squeeze them, but i didn’t wanna Risk it.
the Frequency of her Pounding Decreased, She was Tired, Obviously.
In a Snap, I reached for her Waist,Held her and Penetrated her from beneath, at a Very High Pace,
She M.oaned Out, almost like a Scream
I just Rolled, and in a Snap, we were Into Missionary Style.
I didn’t even Pause,
Kept Banging Like my Life depended on it.
I felt my O®gasm Closing in.
Lifted her Two legs and placed them on my Shoulder,
I was still Moving in and out.
Sweat all over my body.
I was at the point of Ej@culating, that’s when I noticed I wasn’t using a ¢ondom.
Oh my God! the Possibility of me Contacting any disease has been Compromised.
I have to Evade the Second possibility, Pregnancy.
I was about Pulling my D!ck out to Spill the cum on her Abdomen,
When she said “Baby,¢um inside me, I want to feel you.”
I was like,”Is this Girl ¢razy?”
But there was neither time to think nor to get upset, less I lose the Pleasure of the Eja¢ulation.
I spilled my Seeds into her ¢unt, all of it, till the Very Last drop
I was tired I just fell and lay by her side, Still breathing heftily
I managed to Voice out the 5 words i had been dying to ask.
“What if you get Pregnant?”
Her next statement got me relieved, Very relieved.
“Am a Big Girl, I’ll take care of myself”
the best thing ave heard in a long time.
We both hit the shower, I decided to bath her, Rubbed the Soap on her back, her skin was so Soft.
Massaged her bosoms a little with my Soapy hands.
Got to her ¢unt, Rubbed some Soap around the ¢lit, She let out a Silent m.oan.
In a Snap, we were in another Round of $ex.
There I was giving her D.oggy, the Soap and water on our Body Produced a Very Funny Sound with each thrust.
It was D.oggy all through, After about 15 Minutes, She was Holding unto my thighs, Squeezing them, And kept saying she was Gonna ¢um, two minutes later she was ¢umming.
she was so tired after ¢umming, I had to Stop, lifted her up, took her to the bed and laid her there.
***I didn’t ¢um****
Later she said she would be Leaving, told me she had a Nice time.
*****Of course she had a Nice time, Can’t say the same for me, I didn’t Fvcking ¢um*****
I dressed up and Accompanied her.
After getting back from Accompanying Amarachi, I picked up my phone to call Sandra,
Hey Honey,I miss you
“Don’t Honey me, you don’t miss me, if you did you wouldn’t have the mind to go a day without hearing my Voice” She Said.
“Oh that’s not true dear, ave just been Busy with some things” I replied
I really had been busy. Lol
Well a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do.
I Apologised, Told her some Sweet words that made her laugh.
I Realised I havent called my Mum in a long while now.
Dialled her number.
Hello, the Sweetest Mum in the Universe, The Unparalleled Queen of England, How are you Honey!
She was laughing, she couldn’t reply until after about 2 Minutes.
am Fine my Dear she replied, you will not kill me.
***I love my Mum, A lot, and she knows it****
She Said she had also wanted to call me, that there is a Problem, and I should Come back Home as fast as I can.
To Be Continued…
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive