Search Our Blog Below

Must Read: Midnight Saga… Part 6

It was About 6:40p.m we planned the date by 7pm. I stopped bike, he rode me down to her door step, I paid him off.
Glanced at my Wristwatch 6:59pm
Smiled to myself and Said “Timing is Everything”
I had barely even Knocked when Sandra flung the door open, Dragged me in by my Shirt
Gave me a hot long ki$$, she obviously does love ki$$es.
*Ki$$ is only Awesome, when looked at from an Emotional Angle, but literal Analysis will make it Disgust you. lol, Let’s not go there*
I managed to break free from the Ki$$, That’s when I noticed a Well decorated table, with candles lit, This arrangement outclassed the one we had in the Restaurant, So Romantic.
You look Great I said, You too she replied.
This time I around she pulled a Chair for me.

“You must be a Gentlewoman I said”
we both laughed.
She had prepared Fried rice, plantain chips with two bottle of Maltina, and Faro water, Not without a Prominently Big meat of Course.
Occupying almost Almost one third of the Plate’s Circumference.
Wow! you are Awesome, thanks for all the effort you put in to make this date happen, I said.
You’re welcome she said with a Smile.
I saw your Text I Said, She Gave out a Grin.
I didn’t reply you, Cause I wanted to say it to your Face.
I love you Sandra, even more than I can ever love myself,
*My eyes fixed on hers, she wanted to get Emotional, when I decided to create a Divergence.
let’s eat I said.
“Hmmmmmmmmm” I said. this is Superb. infact a word has not been invented to describe this Meal, you’re Good I said.
She was really Happy, Dimples all over.
I mean, she spent money, time and went through Stress, so the least I can do is Appreciate her Hard work.
we were done eating, and were just talking , talking about past relationships, told me she had just one b.f in the past, he died.
She thought she would never find love again till I came along.
the table was almost becoming an Obstruction. I stood up went to were she was, Lifted her up from her seat, Gazed into her eyes and ki$$ed her.
she responded, making “Ummm” Sounds.
We ki$$ed our way to the bed, took off just my shirt, and took off her Top.
we continued ki$$ing.
I reached for her bosoms, squeezed them, I was done with the bosoms, and was trying to slip my hand into her C.unt through her p.ant when she held my hand. in a Restricting manner,
her eyes were closed all along, she opened her eyes and Said the Unthinkable.
I Can’t do this Jeff
To Be Continued…

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive