Search Our Blog Below

Alaafin of Oyo’s Last Wife, Olori Ola Shares Photos of Her Only Son as He Turns 3

Alaafin of Oyo's Last Wife, Olori Ola Shares Photos of Her Only Son as He Turns 3

The last wife of the Alaafin of Oyo, Olori Ola Adeyemi took to Instagram to celebrate her only son’s birthday.

The young prince Prince Adejuwon turned 3 and the proud mom shared some sweet photos of the birthday boy.

Alaafin of Oyo's Last Wife, Olori Ola Shares Photos of Her Only Son as He Turns 3Queen Adeyemi shared the photos with the caption,

“Okomi…..You have been a source of Joy to me since d day I was pregnant.. Mere setting my eyes on u, u multiply the Joy in millions fold… ENITAN… u came to turn my sorrow to Joy… I never knw u will came on Valentines Day… Adejuwon, I will love u till my last BREATH… You are all I have…you are the reason why I smile everyday…To the World, you may just be one person, But to me, you are the WOLRD.. Happy 3RD Birthday My Darling SON….#proudmum#Akanoisturningtoaman#”

See more photos below:

Alaafin of Oyo's Last Wife, Olori Ola Shares Photos of Her Only Son as He Turns 3Alaafin of Oyo's Last Wife, Olori Ola Shares Photos of Her Only Son as He Turns 3

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive