Search Our Blog Below

#BBNaija: “Please Leave my Daughter Out of Her Mom’s Life” Bisola’s’ Baby Daddy Cries Out

#BBNaija: “Please Leave my Daughter Out of Her Mom's Life" Bisola's’ Baby Daddy Cries OutBig Brother Housemate Bisola has been trending on social media for her whirlwind romance with fellow housemate Thin Tall Tony (TTT)

To her credit, Bisola is unaware that TTT is married with two kids, since the latter declared that he is single in the BBN house.

As a result of the romance, Bisola, who is a single mom of one, has been under media scrutiny.

Her baby daddy, Olanrewaju Malcom took to his Instagram page to share photos of his 7 year old daughter.

He begged that the little girl be left out of her mom’s personal life.

In the photo caption, he wrote, ‘@gossipnigeria that’s me malcolm and I am very very alive.pls leave my daughter out of her mum’s personal life

See screenshot of his comment below:

#BBNaija: “Please Leave my Daughter Out of Her Mom's Life" Bisola's’ Baby Daddy Cries Out

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive