Search Our Blog Below

“I Love You”, Rapper AKA Begs Bonang Matheba After Ending Relationship on Twitter

"I Love You", Rapper AKA Begs Bonang Matheba After Ending Relationship on TwitterSouth African rapper Kiernan ‘AKA’ Forbes has once again taken to his twitter account to declare his relationship status.

After breaking up with Bonang on twitter, the rapper took to the same account to beg the OAP for forgiveness just a day after he calling off their relationship.

He tweeted, “I love you @bonang_m … I’m just a bit crazy & intense …. I’m sorry baby. We good.”

When asked what prompted the change within a day, the rapper wasted no time in telling his fans that it was a ‘norma’l occurrence.

he tweeted “Ya so what. Couples fight. Get over it. Life goes on.”

 

As at the time of report, Bonang is yet to address his tweets yesterday and today’s apology.

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive