Search Our Blog Below

I Wasn’t Born with a Silver Spoon but Why not Create your Gold Spoon with Diamonds _ Chika Ike Shares Inspiring Post

I Wasn't Born with a Silver Spoon but Why not Create your Gold Spoon with Diamonds _ Chika Ike Shares Inspiring Post

Chika Ike took to her Instagram page to share an inspiring post to her fans.

The ‘African Diva’ host talked on doing a lot of things and not knowing how she keeps it together.

Sipping her hot mint tea while dressed in a white terry robe, Chika talks on conquering the world in her five inch stilettos.

In her own words, she wrote,

“Sipping my piping hot Mint tea with a lot to do on my mind . I really don’t know how I do all I do and still stay sane. My Aim is to conquer my world and I’m doing it in my five inches stilettos 👠👠.”

Continuing with more motivational words, Chika stated that,

“I wasn’t born with a Silver spoon but who says it has to be Silver ? why not create your Custom made Gold or Platinum spoon with Diamonds around it 😊😉Lol … Push yourself, run your own race , love you ,never give up on yourself and your dreams. Listen to that silent voice that says ” DO IT” . DO IT scared, DO IT tired , DO IT confused …. just DO IT .#africandiva #AppleofGodseye.”

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive