Search Our Blog Below

“I’m Still A Virgin Since Davido Turned Down My Offer” Says Adokiye

"I'm Still A Virgin Since Davido Turned Down My Offer" Says Adokiye

The Nigerian entertainment industry’s most popular virgin, Adokiye Ngozi Kyrian Yvonne popularly known as Adokiye stole the headlines sometime ago when she offered her virginity to the Boko Haram Terrorist group in exchange for the safe return of the Chibok girls.

Shortly after, she did it again when she declared herself to be deflowered by the Skelewu singer, Davido.

Then, she wrote:

“I love Davido; I think he has a good heart and I’m guessing a lot of people don’t know that he’s nice and soft-hearted.”

Much has happened since then as the Peace ambassador and singer disclosed in a chat with Sunday Scoop

Adokiye said:

“I am still a virgin. No weapon fashioned against my virginity shall prosper. I was really serious about wanting to be deflowered by Davido because I love him so much, but he didn’t acknowledge my offer. Remaining a virgin is a matter of choice, and I don’t think I’m the only one out there. It is a personal decision spurred by self-discipline and not on moral or religious grounds.”

Source: Punchng

 

 

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive