Search Our Blog Below

Still a Queen! Anna Banner Slays in Lovely Birthday Photos

Still a Queen! Anna Banner Slays in Lovely Birthday PhotosAnna Banner turned a year older on the 18th of February 2017.

The ex beauty queen looks drop dead gorgeous in photos shared in celebration of her birthday.

Still a Queen! Anna Banner Slays in Lovely Birthday PhotosAnna, who turned 22, posted some celebratory words to herself on her IG account.

She wrote,

Still a Queen! Anna Banner Slays in Lovely Birthday Photos‘When Grace steps in, shut doors open!
The moment you realize you’re not worthy of his ❤️ but He keeps performing great miracles in your life.
Thank you Father for loving me regardless of my flaws/sins. Thank you my beautiful Father for giving me the gift of life. I’m plus one today!!🎉🎉 happy birthday to me & all February celebrants 🤗😍💝💝🎉🎉 we Rock!!💝💝🎉.’

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive