Search Our Blog Below

Why I Changed my Surname to Abraham– Actress Toyin Aimakhu

Why I Changed my Surname to Abraham– Actress Toyin AimakhuToyin Abraham surprised fans by her name change from Aimakhu to Abraham, this comes after her previous name change to Johnson.

Apparently, the actress changed her name to please her family.

On her new YouTube Channel, Toyin stated ‘It’s a family decision, my dad’s name is Abraham and my forefather’s name is Aimakhu. It’s a family issue, it’s a family thing, it’s a family decision which I don’t wanna to discuss.’

She added: ‘They’ve actually asked me to change it like two-three years ago, I told them my brand, but now they insisted.’

Toyin had dropped ‘Johnson’ after splitting from her ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson, in August 2015.

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive