Search Our Blog Below

Why I Dumped My 4-Month-Old Baby Under Oshodi Bridge _ 18 Year Old Explains

Why I Dumped My 4-Month-Old Baby Under Oshodi Bridge _ 18 Year Old ExplainsOperatives of Lagos states task force rescued a four-month-old baby dumped under Oshodi’s bridge by his teenage mom.

Timilehin Adeshian, 18, was arrested for dumping her baby in a bag under the bridge.

While trying to explain the reason for her unmotherly actions, the 18 year old mom said he mom sent her out of her home because of the pregnancy.

Timilehin Adeshina, who dropped out of school in JSS II, said,

“My mother sent me out because I could not identify the man who impregnated me. I had sex with different men,” she said.

The teen mom lost her father nine years ago, added that different men still pay to have sex with her while sleeping on the streets.

She has since been transferred to the Social Welfare Department of the Lagos State Ministry of Youths and Social Development.

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive