Search Our Blog Below

Yes, He is My Boyfriend _ Mariah Carey Confirms New Relationship

Yes, He is My Boyfriend _ Mariah Carey Confirms New RelationshipMariah Carey was rumored to be in a sizzling romance with her one of her band boy, Bryan Tanaka.

After months of deflecting the rumors, Mariah has confirmed that she is indeed dating boytoy, Bryan Tanaka

She shared a photo of herself and her boo to her Instgaram fans.

The 45 year old is seen enjoying a glass of champagne in a tub with Bryan on Valentine’s Day.

In an interview with The Associated Press, the singer confirmed the romance but  she declined to say much more than that.
‘I’m just going to be like “I really don’t talk about my personal life.” Because that’s what I used to do and it really worked for a minute, back, a while ago,’ she said, smiling.

‘I just don’t feel comfortable talking about my personal life. … Me and my boyfriend don’t want to do that.’

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive