Search Our Blog Below

BBNaija’s Gifty reacts to controversial AY’s joke on Kemen and TBoss incident (Video)

Gifty reacts to Ay's Kemen and Tboss Joke

The controversial housemate Gifty, has chimed in her opinion on AY’s joke on TBoss and Kemen‘s incident.

In a video by GoldMyneTV, she said TBoss and Kemen should take it in a very matured way because AY is only a comedian doing his job. She said;

“My take on that is that, mehn! Kini big deal. You know AY is a comedian and he’s doing his job, he is doing his business, and infact I don’t blame him. He even teased me, he brought out the whole Gifty issue, but even I called him and told him, ‘bros I see how your job dey go o’ and he was like he is sorry, and I was like, you don’t need to apologize, it’s business and as a comedian you need to do everything possible to make sure your fans and your viewers out there, because they pay ticket to come and have fun, so I don’t blame him mehn. It’s only for TBoss and Kemen to take it in a very matured way”

Watch the video below…

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive